Unlike the fruity Apple Martini, this drink resembles its namesake more closely. It is made with the same ingredients as the dirty Martini, with the extra apple cider vinegar. And it is not sweet as the Appletini.
Imagine the savory dirty Martini with a smack of sour apples. That is how this cocktail tastes. It is herbal, savory and tart with notes of apple.
A very good cocktail for those who like their drinks dry.
Apple Cider Vinegar Martini
- 2 oz London Dry Gin
- 1/3 oz Dry Vermouth
- 1/2 oz Apple Cider Vinegar good quality
- 2 bar spoons of onion brine
- Add all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Stir well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with apple slices.
More Savory Cocktail Recipes