Did you know that apple and gin combine so well? This cocktail is a variation of the classic Bramble. It too is a gin sour drink, but with apple juice and Crème de Cassis instead of crushed blackberries.
Christmas Bramble – Apple and Gin Cocktail
- 45 ml of gin
- 40 ml apple juice preferably cloudy
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 15 ml crème de cassis
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Garnish: Apple slices and blackberry
- Pour gin, apple juice and lemon juice in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Add crushed ice into a long drink glass.
- Pour the shaken mix over crushed ice.
- Layer crème de cassis over the cocktail.
- Garnish with apple slices and strawberry.