Bramble cocktail is a classic gin sour drink that originated in the UK. It has been a summer favorite since then. The good part about this cocktail is that it is easy to replace the blackberries with another suitable berry or fruit. We tried it with apple and strawberry and it was great! Here we show you how to make the Cranberry Bramble.
- 60 ml Gin preferably London Dry Gin
- 25 ml Lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 20 ml Homemade Cranberry Syrup recipe below
- Sugar syrup according to taste
- How to make cranberry syrup – add washed cranberries (100 g) and sugar (60 g) to water. Bring to a boil. Once the cranberries start to pop, simmer for 20 minutes. Then muddle the berries and strain the mixture through a fine cloth. You can adjust cranberries and sugar to your taste.
- Add Gin, Lemon Juice and 10 ml Cranberry syrup with plenty of ice to a shaker. Shake strongly for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into a glass filled with crushed ice.
- Add 10 ml cranberry syrup on the top.
- Garnish with 2 skewered cranberries.