Zombie Cocktail with 2 Rums
Servings: 1 person
- Citrus juicer
- Bar spoon
- 60 ml white rum use a light rum
- 30 ml Demerara rum ± 70% vol.
- 1 bar spoon brown sugar
- 30 ml fresh lime juice
- 30 ml unsweetened pineapple juice
- 30 ml fresh lemon juice
- 30 ml passion fruit syrup
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- First dissolve the sugar in the lemon juice in the shaker
- Place the remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker with half a scoop of crushed ice
- Shake vigorously for about 6 seconds
- Pour the contents into a Tiki mug without straining and fill up with crushed ice
- Garnish the drink with a sprig of mint
More Fruity Cocktail Recipes
There are many ways online to make a Banana Daiquiri. But which is the best? The recipe below has all the original Daiquiri ingredients - ...
Are you looking for an ice-cold summer cooler that is light, refreshingly cold and tastes delicious? In any case, a frozen Pineapple Daiquiri will be ...
This drink is popular in the UK. Like the Pornstar Martini that combines passion fruit with vanilla, this cocktail mixes strawberries with peach liqueur and ...