The bitter Italian liqueur gives a complex and adult touch and elevates this drink to new heights. To add some texture and fun to this drink, coat the rim of the glass with a rosemary sugar lick before serving.
Recommended Rum Recipe: Mai Tai – the very famous fruity rum based drink
Italian Greyhound Cocktail
- 45 ml Vodka
- 15 ml Campari substitute with Aperol if Campari is too bitter
- 150 ml Grapefruit juice squeeze freshly
- Pour all ingredients into a highball glass.
- Top up with ice cubes.
- Swirl with a bar spoon until chilled.
- Serve with a wedge of grapefruit as garnish.
Which Vodka to Use
Greyhound Cocktail Variations
Below are some similar cocktail recipes.
More Bitter Cocktail Recipes