The Daiquiris are one of the most popular alcoholic fruit drinks that are easy to prepare. They can be made with a wide variety of fruits, some sugar, rum, and lemon juice.
Their simplicity and taste contribute to their popularity. Today we present you the Pineapple Daiquiri that you can enjoy it with your friends or family on a beautiful sunny afternoon.
The catch to making a great Pineapple Daiquiri is to use freshly squeezed juice. It might seem like a lot of work, but the end result is well worth the effort.
The cheapest white rums you can use are Bacardi white or Cruzan Aged rum. Cruzan is great for its price tag of around $10.
Plantation 3 stars is our favorite white rum that brings that extra funk that is usually associated with Jamaican rums. Read more here for more white rum comparison.
Plantation also makes the Fancy Stiggins Pineapple infused rum that suits pineapple based drinks wonderfully well. The flavor of pineapple in it is incredibly real. It is a great buy whether you want to sip it neat or use it as a mixer.
- 2 oz. White Rum
- 1 oz. Lime Juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 oz. Pineapple Juice preferably freshly squeezed
- 1/2 oz. Simple Syrup 1:1 sugar and water mixture
- Garnish: Pineapple Wedge
- Ice cubes
- In a shaker add the pineapple juice, the white rum, the lemon juice and sugar syrup along with the ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously and until the shaker has cooled well.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with a Pineapple wedge.
More Fruity Cocktail Recipes