We present you one of the main variants of the traditional Mojito. In this recipe we are going to prepare a pineapple Mojito, a very refreshing drink ideal for the summer season, especially for those family or friends gatherings so typical of those dates.
We show you the step-by-step recipe to prepare this cocktail in a simple way. To encourage you to try it, here is a fact – it is one of the most recommended Mojito variants of all that we offer you.
- 50 ml white rum
- 20 ml Fresh lime juice
- 2 bar spoons of fine white cane sugar
- 10 mint leaves do not use the stems when using Spearmint
- 3 pieces pineapple pieces add more if needed
- Ice cubes
- soda water as needed
- Add the mint leaves with the sugar into the glass and stir gently with a bar spoon
- Then add the juice of a freshly squeezed lime.
- Muddle the freshly cut pineapple chunks separately and add the pulp and juice to the glass. Add more or less depending on the sweetness and flavor in the pineapple
- Add the rum.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Stir gently. Add a splash of soda water if needed.
- Garnish with a few mint leaves and a a few pineapple fronds.
Mixing with Rosemary: Learn easy recipes to make drinks with rosemary
Rums for Pineapple Mojito
The best rum combination for the Pineapple Mojito is 1 oz (30 ml) each of Plantation 3 Stars white rum and Plantation Stiggins’ Fancy Pineapple rum. The latter is a particularly good rum flavored with the prized pineapples and produced in batches twice a year. Its deep and rich pineapple taste supports the fresh fruit in a pineapple Mojito and makes it really shine.
Interested in Rum: Learn how it is made
Other Fruity Mojitos
Whether you are a fan of berries or tropical fruits, we have recipes for all sorts of Mojitos. A few teasers below.
Recommended Fruity Drinks
The Zombie is not an easy cocktail to make. It is also quite misunderstood as a drink you drink to get you wasted. If you love fruity and flavorsome drinks with a strong kick of rum, try making a Zombie today. We have the best recipes just for you.
>> View Recipe
More of a dessert than a cocktail, this super famous drink is made out of the great pairing of fresh pineapple, creme of coconut and rum.
>> View Recipe
Find rum based recipes here.
More Fruity Cocktail Recipes