The Bramble cocktail, as the name suggests, is originally made with blackberry. The original combination has been a super hit among sour gin cocktail lovers. However, in its multiple variation, the blackberry has been substituted by other fruits such as apple and cranberry. Luckily they make for some very tasty drinks!
Here we want to introduce the strawberry bramble cocktail. Sweet and ripe strawberries lend the gin sour mix a great flavor. If strawberry is your thing, you will absolutely love this cocktail.
Strawberry Bramble Cocktail Recipe
- 60 ml Gin preferably London Dry Gin
- 25 ml Lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 20 ml sugar syrup adjust according to taste
- 4-5 Fresh Strawberries
- Crushed ice
- Muddle 3-4 strawberries with the sugar syrup and lemon juice in a glass.
- Add gin and stir with a spoon.
- Top up the glass with crushed ice.
- Put a lemon wheel and a strawberry on the glass as garnish.
More Fruity Cocktail Recipes