Sweet and Spicy Boulevardier
- 1 oz Bourbon Woodford Reserve Distiller’s Select
- 1 oz Red vermouth Carpano Antica Formula
- 1 oz Campari
- Orange zest
- Mix all the ingredients except the zest with plenty of ice.
- Strain into a pre-chilled double-old-fashioned glass filled with ice cubes.
- Squeeze orange zest over the drink and rub it into the glass rim. Add the zest to the cocktail.
This Boulevardier is a concoction with complex taste and aroma. If you are trying this drink for the first time, we recommend that you try the entry-level recipe. If you want to take it up a notch, try making this drink with Rye Whiskey.
List of ingredients to shops for.
Woodford Reserve Distiller’s Select Bourbon
Carpano Antica Formula
More Bitter Cocktail Recipes