The Watermelon Martini is not a real martini, but is still known by this name. It is a fresh and delicious cocktail ideal for outdoor gatherings, especially on hot summer days.
This nutrient-rich long drink only requires 4 ingredients and a few minutes of preparation. Not only is watermelon low in calories, it also contains a good amount of vitamin C and potassium.
And the best thing about watermelon is that the juice does not have to be strained due to the high water content. Simply mix and serve!
The vodka doesn’t necessarily have to be the best or the most expensive. Instead, opt for one of the budget-friendly vodkas that have a soft, clean taste. If you add the watermelon juice, you won’t notice the difference.
- 2 oz Vodka
- 2.5 oz Watermelon Juice replaceable by 1 oz Watermelon liqueur
- 1/2 oz Dry Vermouth
- Pinch Sugar according to taste
- Pinch Salt according to taste
- Place all ingredients with ice cubes in a shaker. Shake vigorously until the shaker forms water drops on the outside.
- Strain into a pre-cooled Martini glass without ice cubes.
- Garnish with a slice of watermelon. Serve the watermelon martini without a straw.
More Fruity Cocktail Recipes